1. Using the audit table supplied (See here) List all the departments/faculties that exist in the school 2. List all of the environmental hazards that you identify in each department 3. Determine the best solution for this environmental issue 4. Investigate whether any initiatives are currently in place to deal with the issue 5. Make recommendations for improvement 6. Use the table to assist you to complete the report (a sample report layout for you to use as a template is located here). 7. Your report should include the following:
• Explain what environmental sustainability is and why it is important in the school environment.
• Identify environmental and resource efficiency issues in each of the schools various faculties.
• Suggest methods to document and measure resource use.
• Procedures to identify and report workplace environmental hazards.
• Discuss any regulations and legislation the school needs to consider.
• Look at current policies and procedures and how these can be improved. • Make recommendations for improvement of current practices and implementation of new concepts. Justify your response.
What to submit:
1. Task sheet (if you lose your printed copy – it is available in the Assessment folder in Curriculum drive)
2. Report including appendices and bibliography (A sample report layout is located here. Sample assignments and exemplars are located here.)